Cover image: Rhodiola rosea (Digital painting) by Tero Laakso via Flickr under a CC BY-SA 2.0 license.
Sometimes the stress of everyday life is a real test for the body and mind. You must have gone through similar periods, or is it happening to you right now? Too much stress at work, unpleasant events in personal terms, disappointment... Regardless of what you face, it is important to preserve your emotional health and, despite the circumstances, to feel good again!
One way to restore your balance is with the herb goldenrod, which has unique effects on the nervous system and brain. It is one of the safest and preferred natural remedies for anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, and poor focus and memory.
Golden Root - a brief introduction.
The Rhodiola genus belongs to the Crassulacea family and consists of nearly 200 species, 20 of which are used in the traditional medicine of Russia, Scandinavia and Asia. For the past 70 years, Russians have been actively researching the herb for its energy and stamina benefits. Historically, rhodiola has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, where it was used to increase physical strength and reduce stress.
Today, Rhodiola rosea, which is cultivated in Europe and North America, is most often used for medicinal purposes.
Here in Bulgaria, the herb is known as "zlatovrah" and is found in the mountains: Pirin Mountain, Stara Planina (the Old Mountain) , Rila Mountain, etc.
Rhodiola has many proven health benefits and some of them are:
• Lowers levels of the stress hormone cortisol;
• Stabilizes the psyche, improves mood;
• Improves focus and memory ability;
• Increases energy and physical endurance;
• Strengthens the reproductive system - in men it has an excellent effect on erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It is also recommended for problems with the prostate gland. In women, it normalizes the cycle and stimulates the work of the ovaries;
• Protects and stimulates the immune system by restoring the metabolic balance;
• Normalizes the activity of the heart, adrenal gland and thyroid gland;
• Reduces the toxic effect of drugs on the liver
Rhodiola powder price is completely affordable, even low, so if you have a problem with fatigue or a bad mood or just want to be a little more energetic, do not ignore it.
Golden root is best absorbed in the morning, on an empty stomach, and the recommended dose is no more than 300 mg per day.
You will find rhodiola in powder form (dried roots), in capsule form or as an extract.
You can also take it as a decoction - pour 1 tsp. 5 g roots, pour 100 ml water, infuse and strain. Drink half an hour before breakfast for 21 days .
You will be nicely surprised by the effect.
Shared with joy