The worker bees collect pollen from the flowers of the plants, mix it with the secretion of their salivary glands and nectar. Then roll it in honey and make balls 1-2 mm in size. In fact, the pollen that bees collect from flowers is more properly called pollen. Inside the hive it becomes bee pollen, or so-called " perga" that the Bees feed on it in the winter.
One bee family produces one to seven kilograms of pollen per year. The daily amount of pollen collected from one family is about 50-250 grams. Beekeepers collect pollen with pollen traps, then they dry it, sift it and it is ready for consumption.Bee pollen has a number of indisputable anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and other properties.
These properties have a beneficial effect on the digestive, nervous, cardiovascular, endocrine and excretory systems.
Natural bee pollen is very rich in proteins, amino acids, vitamins that restore muscles after training, providing them with important nutrients and energy.
Honey, bee pollen and lemon is an indispensable healthy combination that has a beneficial effect on the human body.
These products are used for a number of health problems.
The reasons that will make you consume bee pollen more often are the following:
1. It increases the vital forces of the body, improve the condition of the skin;natural and safe protection against bacteria, viruses, etc.
2. Honey in combination with lemon and bee pollen can help improve the condition of the intestines.
3. Consumption of bee pollen gives us energy, promotes weight loss, and these small grains can be consumed all year round without harming us.
4. A very small amount is enough to meet the body's daily needs for vitamins and minerals.Bee pollen is the richest source of vitamins in a single food.
5. It is quickly absorbed by the body, easily passes through the digestive tract, is quickly absorbed and significantly increases muscle mass in the body.
In a glass of warm water dissolve a little honey and bee pollen and add a few drops of lemon juice.
This drink reduces inflammation of the colon, and frequent consumption helps to restore the acid-base balance in the body.
In our home pharmacy we should always have honey, bee pollen and lemons.
Here is the recipe itself:
Take 1 kg. honey, 200g. bee pollen and 1 kg. Lemons.
Every morning and evening you can take one tablespoon of this amazing and healthy mixture for two months, especially during the winter, to help fight the flu and viruses.
Squeeze the lemons and pour the juice over the bee pollen to dissolve.
The pollen and lemon juice are then mixed into the honey until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
To this mixture, if you wish, you can add one or two teaspoons of cinnamon, which also has its amazing health benefits.
It is never late to try this simple and easy to do recipe with so many benefits for your healthy lifestyle.
Shared with joy