"Ah, how sick am I of all this imperfection, which at all costs wants to become an event."
("Thus spoke Zarathustra", Friedrich Nietzsche)
Friedrich Nietzsche was a classical philologist, philosopher and writer. It places the power of the individual at the center and elevates tragedy into a cult as a celebration of life. For him, suffering is only a way to temper the will.
"God is dead, we killed him" is one of his most famous quotes, albeit an incomplete one.
Born: October 15, 1844, Röcken, Lützen, Germany
Died: August 25, 1900, Weimar, Germany
- Immanuel Kant,
- Arthur Schopenhauer,
- Aristotle and more…
Friedrich Nietzsche is one of the greatest thinkers of the 19th century - a philosopher, writer, art critic, musician, whose ideas deeply influenced European and world culture to this day, while at the same time being the subject of polemics, speculations and opposing interpretations.
Nietzsche is one of the most enigmatic figures in philosophy. His concepts of "superman", the will to power and slave morality fundamentally changed the understanding of human nature.
Here are a few of his famous thoughts:
- If you stare into the abyss too long, the abyss will stare into you.
- If you keep quiet long enough, you will stop to chatter and learn to speak.
- Carefree, mocking, violent - this is what wisdom wants us to do: she is a woman and loves only the warrior.
- The gods are dead and man is left to fend for himself.
- Be careful with all the picturesque people! My life has been easiest when it has asked of me the hardest things.
- In peaceful conditions, the warlike man attacks himself.
- Once and for all I want not to know much - Wisdom also sets limits to knowledge.
- And the strongest among us often does not have the strength to do what he actually knows…
- There are two rules of life:
Rule 1 - Don't worry about small things.
Rule 2 - All things are trifles.
- Our greatest experiences are our quietest moments.
- Some people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
- My formula for human greatness is amor fati: You cannot want to be another, not before, not after, not in eternity.
- One must carry chaos in one's soul to be able to give birth to a dancing star. " Thus spoke Zarathustra"
- The human begins where the state ends.
Shared with joy