A time-tested recipe for general cleansing of the blood vessels:
- Mix 1 tbsp. fennel seeds and 1 tbsp. chopped valerian roots.
- Pour the mixture with 1 liter of boiling water and leave for a day
- Strain, drain and add 2 tbsp. honey.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, half an hour before meals, until the medicine runs out.
Such a course of treatment well cleans the blood vessels of cholesterol plaques and helps the heart to work in a good rhythm.
Pine tincture helps clean the blood vessels. Easy to make at home and everyone can prepare the tincture as follows...
Collect green pine needles and small cones, when available. Best picktime is in the morning.
Put them in a glass jar to the brim and fill everything with vodka or raki.
Close the tincture tightly and keep it in a warm dark place for 10 days.
Then strain and take 15 drops (you can drink from 10 to 20 drops) 3 times a day half an hour before meals, diluting the product in a small amount of warm water as it could have a slight bitter taste. Drink for a month, then have a month break and repeat the treatment.
A delicious mixture for cleansing the blood vessels:
- Grate a root of one celery plant and a large apple,
- Chop lettuce and green dill,
- Add finely chopped 2-3 cloves of garlic (if it is a spring 🌱 green garlic even better),
- Mix everything.
- Add 1 tsp. honey and lemon juice, and season with unrefined sunflower oil or olive oil. Do not add salt.
Prepare and eat the salad two to three times a week. This delicious salad is more than useful in cleansing the blood vessels of the bad cholesterol and the blood of toxins.
One of the best plants for cleaning the blood vessels from the bad cholesterol surprisingly is the Sunflower
Sunflowers help a lot with high cholesterol and all parts of this plant are suitable for treatment - not only the seeds, but also the flowers, the leaves and the roots.
For people who have a tendency to clog arteries, a mixture is recommended:
- 20 g of eye light,
- 30 g of St. John's wort,
- 80 g of mint leaves
- 50 g of strawberry leaves.
We prepare a drink in the following way:
2 tbsp. pour spoonfuls of the mixture with 0.5 l of boiling water.The Liquid should be left for 10-12 hours and then filtered. May be reheated slightly before use. Drink half of the extract in the morning and the rest in the evening
What will be the best recipe for you - you find out alone or consult with a herbalist.
Shared with joy