There is almost no person who does not enjoy the smell of linden in the spring, as well as a cupof linden tea in the winter.
And do you know why linden tea is useful?
In nature, there are about 400 species of linden. It is very common in those parts of Europe, North America and Asia that are moderatelycontinental. The beneficial properties of this miraculous herb were known to the Indians who lived in America in the Middle Ages.
Benefits of linden tea for our health
1. It has a calming effect - linden tea is an ideal choice to end a busy and tiring day. Theingredients contained in it help a lot with insomnia and irritability. You can add a teaspoon ofhoney to linden tea and just enjoy the good taste.Linden tea is also very suitable for children who have hyperactivity and are very emotional. But,you should not drink more than three glasses of linden a day;
2. Linden tea helps the digestive system - in most cases, when we are nervous, it affects ourdigestive system. If you have stomach pains caused by anxiety, make linden tea. It is so usefulthat it will relieve this pain. Linden tea is also known for its digestive stimulating properties, which in turn means it can help increase appetite;
3. Linden tea has a detoxifying effect - helps a lot with bile problems, relieving them, but doesnot help with gallstones. Linden tea has the power to increase bile flow and stimulate the liver. For this purpose, however, you need to make tea from a small piece of wood. Linden tea increases the synthesis of urine, which helps purify the blood. Very successfully helps against urinary tract infections. Linden tea also helps against cellulite, because it removes substances from the body that retain water and give the skin that orange skin appearance;
4. Normalizes and helps the heart work well - when a person drinks linden tea, it helps you feelmore refreshed and this is a very good way to keep your heart healthy. Linden tea helps toreduce the heartbeat caused by anxiety and arrhythmia. Reduces the risk of hypertension and cardiovascular disease, helps relieve tension on the walls of blood vessels. Linden tea helps prevent plaque buildup in the walls of the arteries.
5. Helps to treat colds and flu by relieving their symptoms - If you can not stop coughing andsneezing, it means that you probably have a cold. The moment you feel chills, drink a cup oflinden tea. This will relieve sore throat and cough, because linden tea has an expectorant effect.
As much as it is beneficial to our health theLinden tea should not be consumed in large quantities. 3 cups of tea a day are more than enough. If you drink more than the specified amount, you can get heart problems. This can also increase the frequent need to go to the toilet, especially if you drink diuretics and thus cause dehydration.
Enjoy the goodness of the Linden moderately, like everything else. 😊❤️
Shared with joy A. A Stob, Bulgaria