1. Speak slow but think fast.
2. Don't judge people by their relatives.
3. Don't laugh at other people's dreams.
4. When you say: "I'm sorry" - look the person in the eyes!
5. When you say: "I love you" - speak the truth!
6. When you lose, try to learn from it a lesson, and also a benefit.
7. Don't let a small argument destroy a great friendship.
8. Sometimes silence is the best answer.
9. Don't meddle in other people's affairs, don't give useless advice.
10. Once a year, go somewhere you've never been.
11. Remember that sometimes we are lucky not to get what we want.
12. When you realize that you have made a mistake, do not hide it, but quickly correct it.
These are just a few wise words from Nepal to remind us that if we want to Heal some disturbing health condition the herbs and the medical substances are not enough. There is a Holy trinity in healing, which the ancients knew and passed through generations – the mind/soul/body trinity.
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”.
And as I promised to share a simple recipe for dandelion soup here, I will - with a reminder that it is not only what we eat or drink but also what we think, how we feel, what energy we exchange with our food to keep the balance of the Holy trinity and our existence to be more healthy and balanced.
The food for the body, the food for the mind and the food for the soul if well balanced support our being as healthy as possible and as long as possible.
We all try to improve and maintain our immune system year round, especially in the current state of the world.
Dandelion itself is a powerful weapon for this purpose, thanks to its antimicrobial and antiviral properties. I already explained in two previous blog articles how dandelions benefit our health.
Here a recipe for dandelion cream soup 🍲 which is definitely worth having at least once a week in the early spring months.
Dandelion Cream Soup:
If using large or very bitter dandelions, boil them in boiling salted water, drain and squeeze, then chop and set aside.
Heat 3 tablespoons cooking vegetable (preferably sunflower) oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add 2 medium size chopped carrots and 2 chopped onions and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a pot with boiling water add 2 peeled and chopped potatoes 🍠 Add the cooked onions and carrots and boil for 15 min until the potatoes are fully boiled .Add salt, black pepper, paprika and parsley to taste and add the freshly picked and washed dandelion leaves. Leave the soup to boil for another 7-10 min and take it off the cooker. Blend the soup and serve it with boiled egg 🥚, a gentle scoop of Greek yogurt or double cream to your taste garnished with more parsley.
Once a week, every week for the whole spring season - try it and enjoy the benefits
Shared with joy
#livesimply #liveincooperationwithnature #adarthomerecipes