How to understand a few main laws of the universe and not let your energy run out?
What we focus our thoughts and attention on has a serious effect on our energy.
If all the time we are worried, anxious, afraid of something – we and we alone significantly lower our energy level.
What's more? - The more we pay attention to disadvantages, the more energy we will lose. Therefore, it is good to get to know the universal laws and do not allow yourself to lose more of your energy!
1. Energy enters a person through various channels - food, air, water or the perception of the senses. If a channel for one reason or another does not work well - the energy on it is weak, or not at all. If the energy is reduced it leads to a bad mood and poor decisions and poor results.
2. For a free flow of energy, one must be in a state of balance of body, mind and behavior towards the external environment.
3. To increase the energy level, we need to monitor the relationship between external events and our own condition.
Conclusion: At all times monitor the reaction of your own body and avoid events that have a negative impact on your health and comfort.
4. What we focus our thoughts and attention on has a serious effect on our energy. If most of the time we are worried, anxious, afraid of something - it significantly lowers our energy level. Moreover, the more we pay attention to this, the more energy we lose. The paradox is that negative thoughts dilute us and positive ones charge us.
Conclusion: Pay attention to what you want and how to achieve it.
5. The higher the quality of the digestion, the less energy we expend on this process, the less toxins are formed, the more nutrients the body gets.
Conclusion: Monitor daily the quality of your food and digestion. Some foods are easily digested, others require a lot of energy and therefore their digestion leads to fatigue and reduced activity. Monitor your condition after eating. If you are sleepy or lack energy, then you need to change something in your diet.
6. Stress and other negative reactions have a huge impact on the energy and digestion. To eliminate the negative impact, you need to achieve a state of relaxation and rest, which can be achieved by using factors that increase your mood. (Music, reading, walks, exercises, hobbies)
7. There are specific natural rhythms. Our actions in accordance with them increase our energy, and in case of violation - the overall efficiency decreases and “fatigue” increases. The environment - people, nature, settlement - also affect the state of energy of the body.
8. The 5 senses are the energy channels through which energy can both enter and exit.
Humans have five basic senses: touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste. The sensing organs associated with each sense send information to the brain to help us understand and perceive the world around us. People also have other senses in addition to the basic five.
9. Your life is your own development, not serving external objects. By serving someone or something, we are giving away our energy. When we work on developing self, we increase our energy. Rest periods, both physical and mental, are necessary for the energy to function effectively. This means that one day a week is set aside for rest and relaxation. And once a quarter to afford a 3-day mini vacation.
In order to increase the level of vitality, it is necessary to focus on the source of the vitality - the external energy, and not only on the problem that arises due to the lack of vitality.
Conclusion: Instead of focusing to eliminate fatigue, focus on increase the energy. Then the fatigue will pass.
10. Knowledge has the power of influence. This means that one or another piece of information can both raise the mood and increase your energy, as well as spoil it or reduce your strength.
Conclusion: Always filter the input information. Narrow or completely close the channels through which negative information enters. Increase the positive channels.
Life is a movement of energies. And in order for our strength to be at the required level, it is necessary to try and prevent the stagnation in the body. Both physically and mentally.
Advice: Move more, learn new things, constantly monitor self and self-develop.
Set personal goals and achieve them. And avoid being harsh on self - instead be kind to self and to others.
These are the few “simples” and good luck with self-Energy support &(regeneration) 😊